Each Chapter may only submit the names of two students for the Texas TSA Scholarships
The Texas TSA Scholarships are reserved for current TSA members that are graduating seniors. The scholarships to be awarded for the 2021-2022 school year will be as follows:
- One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded in the memory of W.A. Mayfield founding father of Texas TSA.
- One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded in memory of Al Seher.
- One $1,500 scholarships will be awarded in the memory of George “Big George” Howle and one other will be given in honor of the founding fathers of ATTE (Association of Texas Technology Education) -The Greer/Mays/Wright Industrial Arts Memorial Scholarship
- Four $1,500 Texas TSA scholarships.
- One $1,000 scholarship sponsored by CTAT (Career and Technical Association of Texas)
In addition to the completion of this form, the application must include the following:
- Official High School Transcript (to be uploaded by School Official)
- College Board Scores (to be completed by School Official)
- Photo of the Applicant
- Essay Upload - Prompt: A creed is a set of beliefs that guides one’s actions. What part of the TSA Creed do you most identify with and why? How is this evident in the way you model the way in your TSA Chapter?
The instructors of the scholarship applicants will be notified prior to the State Conference, if their student is selected to receive an award. Award recipients will be recognized during the awards ceremony at the State Conference. Questions regarding the scholarship application process should be directed to, Pamela Cook, State Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org 972-528-9518