Welcome to the 2024 Texas TSA Submission Portal
Currently we are taking applications for the following:
- 23/24 Student Scholarships
- 24/25 State Officer Applications
- 23/24 Chapter Excellence Award
Please make sure all files are in the file type identified in the Application.
Additionally, make sure that the email addresses provided for your references are correct and that you have notified the person providing the reference that they will be receiving an email from Texas TSA/Submittable for the reference.
Incomplete applications WILL NOT be considered.
If you have any questions or need to report a problem, please contact the Texas TSA Executive Director, Pamela Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Participants access the National TSA website for the conference theme, city, state.
B. Participants design a high-quality lapel pin including the following topics in some manner:
1. State of Texas (shape, words, etc.)
2. TSA (or complete spelling)
3. Current year
4. Current national conference site (city and state)
5. National Conference Theme
C. Pin Guidelines
1. A maximum of 5 colors.
2. The pin design will not exceed 1.5 x 1.5 inches after manufacturing.
3. The submission art must be sent with dimensions of 5" x 5".
4. Pins cannot include any copyrighted material.
5. Pin designs must be computer generated and saved as a PNG file type for submission.
To be considered as a candidate for a 24/25 Texas TSA State Officer, a completed application and the required reference letters must be on file with Texas TSA by March 1, 2024.
Once you have been accepted as a State Officer Candidate, you will be notified in writing. There is NO campaigning of any kind prior to the announced campaigning date. Any infractions of this policy or campaign violations will result in a candidate being ineligible to run for office.
Each Chapter may only submit the names of two students for the Texas TSA Scholarships
The Texas TSA Scholarships are reserved for current TSA members that are graduating seniors. The scholarships to be awarded for the 2023-2024 school year will be as follows:
- One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded in the memory of W.A. Mayfield founding father of Texas TSA.
- One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded in memory of Al Seher.
- One $1,500 scholarships will be awarded in the memory of George “Big George” Howle and one other will be given in honor of the founding fathers of ATTE (Association of Texas Technology Education) -The Greer/Mays/Wright Industrial Arts Memorial Scholarship
- Six $1,500 Texas TSA scholarships.
- One $1,000 scholarship sponsored by CTAT (Career and Technical Association of Texas)
In addition to the completion of this form, the application must include the following:
- Official High School Transcript (to be uploaded by School Official)
- College Board Scores (to be completed by School Official)
- Photo of the Applicant
- Essay Upload - Prompt: A creed is a set of beliefs that guides one’s actions. What part of the TSA Creed do you most identify with and why? How is this evident in the way you model the way in your TSA Chapter?
The instructors of the scholarship applicants will be notified prior to the State Conference, if their student is selected to receive an award. Award recipients will be recognized during the awards ceremony at the State Conference. Questions regarding the scholarship application process should be directed to, Pamela Cook, State Advisor at email@example.com 972-528-9518
Awarded Annually at State Contest to One Middle School Chapter & One High School Chapter.
The Chapter Excellence Award recognizes one middle school chapter and one high school chapter for outstanding program quality and achievement in TSA.